
Jeff's birthday was Saturday and he celebrated it like he lives his life...fully! We started with a big breakfast, then he took Emma on a date to Starbucks, demolished the attic with Clay, and went out on the town with me in the evening!

I am so thankful to be married to this amazing man! I admire his passion for life, for people, and for Jesus. I admire the way he serves as he leads our family and others. I love how he pushes, challenges, and encourages me to not just stay comfortable, but to take risks and live into the adventure God has for us. I love you, Jeff, and hope for many more full years to come. You're the best!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!!! We all love you so much and are so thankful for YOU! So glad you had a wonderful celebration with your precious family. We can't wait to be together again soon! :)
Lots of love and hugs, The Ries Family :)
Post a Comment