Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby on the loose

We have now entered the "crawling stage" with Hudson. So far he likes to crawl and find tiny things he can put in his mouth. Some of those that we've rescued from his little paws include: hairballs, rug lint, old Christmas tree needles, and dust bunnies in the corners of the house. Yum, yum! And I thought our floor was clean...

When I'm working in the kitchen and he's playing in the living room, often I'll hear the little pitter patter of his hands hitting the wood floor. He shuffles along, makes his long journey to the kitchen, and proudly peeks his little face around the corner as if to say, "I'm here!"
How can I resist?

6 comments:

Amanda Seibert said...

he's so BIG! can't wait to get my little paws on him. :-) we're all around the computer (mom, me, & aud) "aww"ing over that smile. can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I sure couldn't resist!!!!! And is he too adorable in that little "hoodie" or what!!!! Love it!!! Grama Rack

Anonymous said...

That kid is CUTE and huggable! Grandpa Rack

Andrea said...

It is definitely more work once they start crawling...but ohh so cute!

Anonymous said...

such a cutie patootie! :)
~jenni blodgett

doddyj said...

Agh! Really?!? Reece isn't even close yet. :) That's so great - he's such a cutie. Hard to believe your other two are so old now. Hope you guys are faring well.