Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Next Door Neighbors
We think we have found some of the best neighbors in the world on Broadway Street. We share a lawn mower, eat dinner together sometimes, the moms go walking at night, and our kids play nearly every afternoon. Shelly and I joke that their kids could be interchangeable with ours because they're all blond haired and blue-eyed.
When their son Micah was born recently, I got to take some photos of him. He and Hudson are going to be little buddies next summer. Here are some of my favorites.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
do they have quintuplets??
-jenni
ADORABLE! Krista
I am so glad you have a great family next door! What a BLESSING! Sounds too good to be true! :) Thanks, God!!! Krista
Ade!! LOVE your pictures! I'm so excited for you that I could practically squeal...except I'm too reserved for that. :) Did you have a ton of fun taking baby pictures??
Post a Comment