Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers of the summer. I love how long they last when I bring them in and put them in a vase too. It's so fun to have fresh flowers in the kitchen.
Okay, wait, "lasting a long time in a vase"??? For real? What am I not putting in my water? Last time I brought hydrangeas in they were brown around the edges in 6 hours. Please tell me your secret! Love, Mom
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
2 comments:
Okay, wait, "lasting a long time in a vase"??? For real? What am I not putting in my water? Last time I brought hydrangeas in they were brown around the edges in 6 hours. Please tell me your secret!
Love,
Mom
Hydrangeas are my favorite flower too! :)
love you
andrea
Post a Comment