Today we moved our furniture back in place and are enjoying having a living room. This room has gone through a "facelift" of ceiling tile pieces ripped out, can lighting installed, drywall set, priming and painting, sanding and finishing the floors. I think she's looking pretty good for being almost 100 years old. . . Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Living Room
Today we moved our furniture back in place and are enjoying having a living room. This room has gone through a "facelift" of ceiling tile pieces ripped out, can lighting installed, drywall set, priming and painting, sanding and finishing the floors. I think she's looking pretty good for being almost 100 years old. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I have the most amazing grandchildren in the world! And great-grandchildren! It's so neat the way you involve Clayton and Emma in the renovation. I am certainly enjoying the progression of your big project. I look forward to seeing all those pictures. G'ma Marge
Hi Ade, GREAT idea to lighten up the fireplace - it really brightens the room up! Love the photos over the fireplace. When you finish up, can you come decorate my house for me? :)
Yay! Good job on the fireplace-it looks great that color : ) Can't wait to see it all soon!
Love, Aud
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! ALSO LOVE that sweet, sweet baby bump". Very very exciting!!
Mom and Grama Rack
I LOVE IT! Love the white fire place, the lighter floor, the built-ins...so warm and cozy. Keep the pictures coming:) When are you headed up here next? I miss you girl and would love to spend some time together soon. Let me know! Baby bump...Most don't just have a 'bump' at 6 months:) haha. Are you finding out the sex? Can't remember. Anyway, talk to you soon!
looks so good! brilliant choice for the fireplace :) did you paint or is that next?? count me in...
love, jj
Wow! Looks amazing! I'm so glad you decided to do the floors downstairs as well. Things are coming along!
kristina
Love the new pictures. Your living room looks great and the floors look FABULOUS! I can appreciate fabulous re-done wood floors :)
Loved seeing the baby bump too! Are you finding out if it's a boy/girl?
Nice work on the house! Liked what you did with the bricks - I may have to steal that idea from you :)
Wow, Ade, I can't believe how different the front room looks. You have had great success putting 'your look' on to an old arts and crafts style house. I didn't know you were going to paint the fireplace, but everyone is right, it looks terrific. Miss you...
Looks SO great! I love how you guys let Clay and Emma help. What memories you are making! :) Love you! Krista
You're PREGO?!?!?!!?! CONGRATS!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR EVOLVING FAMILY!! =D
You're PREGO?!?!?!!?! CONGRATS!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR EVOLVING FAMILY!! =D
Post a Comment