
Grandma Rack recently treated the kids and me to a fun afternoon at a local pottery painting store called Pottery Schmottery.

Here are their finished plates.

I love to see Clay and Em's personalities reflected in their plates. They were very happy with the results. Clay says he's going to use his plate everyday for the rest of his life! Thanks, Grandma Rack, for a great memory and plates to keep forever.
2 comments:
Adrienne, I guess our hubbies had an awesome meeting (acc. to mine, that is :) ) So, we already have a babysitter for Friday the 25th...any chance you're around then & would want to join us? I am so excited about what God continues to do in your family and what he may be "starting" in ours. Can't wait to talk! Love, Danielle
My extreme pleasure, Ade!!!! I loved sharing that time with each of you, and it's so much fun to see them using their plates at meal time!!
I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment