Jeff and I just celebrated our eighth anniversary. I can't believe how fast it's gone. To borrow from a Brad Paisley song, "And I thought I loved you then." It just keeps getting better. J.R., You're my running buddy, my fellow hiker, my best friend, my love. You push and challenge me, you lead me on crazy adventures, you laugh and cry with me, you make the best pancakes in the morning, you watch sunsets with me, you just make me smile.
I love to look back at our story and see how God has led us. From Elkhart, to Pasadena, to India, to . . . I'm glad to be on this journey with you, right by your side.
7 comments:
Wow - I love to hear that there's another couple who enjoys each other as much as Dan and I do - I don't hear that often enough! Happy belated anniversary. It just keeps getting better and better as you do it God's way. Great to talk to you yesterday. Trusting God's leading in your life today, and in the weeks ahead! love, Susanna
I love being part of your journey too, Ade!! Thanks for sharing your bliss...believe it or not, it just keeps getting better!!
40 years for us this year and 60 for my Dad and Mom. How faithful and sustaining is our great God! To Him be all the glory!
Mom
Congrats on your 8th anniversary! I am glad I was able to be there on that special day 8 years ago. I wish you both continued happiness and adventures! Love ya!
Jessica (McGlone) James
adrienne, I've been following your blogs! :) and then i checked my email and saw that you were just on my photography blog! :) good to have you home in the states. You're always an inspiration. :)
yea! happy anniversary! love,
jenni b.
Happy Anniversary Ade & Jeff! May your journey ahead keep getting sweeter!
Congratulations, Jeff and Adrienne. You are a great team! I do need to point out, however, that I was pregnant with our 4th child on our 8th anniversary--so you're lagging just a tad. :)
Love you!
Mom
Post a Comment