
Last week, the kids and I went to a family camp in Northern Michigan that I've grown up going to every summer. Here are my sisters, cousins, and Clay and Emma at the lighthouse at the end of the pier on Lake Michigan. It's fun for me to go back to this nostalgic place of my childhood, and now see it through my children's eyes.

Emma walked the pier at Portage Lake.

We made tye-dye shirts in the craft shop.

Clay found oodles of tiny frogs. He said, "Look, Mom, it's camouflaged!"

Mom taught Clay how to play shuffleboard.

Another lazy day at the beach as Dad and the kids played in the sand...what a great week!
3 comments:
I was just about to say the same of your family! Your week at camp looks like it was so much fun. Hope your trip to the midwest was refreshing for the mind, body and soul. Hope the rest of your summer is restful and fun!
How kind of you not to mention that Clayton BEAT Grandma at shuffleboard! :-) I'm trying to type with Emma sitting on my lap... She liked the pictures, too.
Love you!
Mom Lehman
It looks like you had a fantastic and memorable week! I love the last photo on this post of the beach. The clouds, the sailboats, the children on the beach... it looks like a perfect moment to remember forever.
Post a Comment