Wednesday, July 9, 2008

14,496 ft.

The mountains are calling and I must go. --John Muir
Jeff and his buddies climbed Mt. Whitney last week. They were actually on the highest point in the contiguous U.S. as we celebrated the 4th of July. I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice job Jeff!!! The experience must have been incredible. Very cool!! I climbed Mt. Wawasee once...oh, and then there was the tower at Ox Bow Park - Scott

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Jeff!!!!
I can only imagine the thrill of that. I remember climbing a very high butte in Montana when I was 13; so exhiliarating to reach the top, and see forever! Are there any pictures of you alone at the top? How about in Colorado? I want one for the game room.
Love you, Jeff!
Mom
Isaiah 55:12..."the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the fields will clap their hands."