
How can it be 12 years that we've known of each other's existance?! We've climbed mountains, walked beaches, made pancakes, had 2 kids, moved across the country, listened, cried, laughed, and shared so much full life together. I delight in being next to you on this journey.... I love you more.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff.
This may not be the most appropriate post to comment on about this, but I wanted to make sure you saw it. :) I have a couple friends from Messiah who just recently moved to Pasadena. Deb is a nurse and an awesome girl. and her husband Tim is an aspiring comedian- really funny and very nice. It would be great for you all to connect for sure if you're intersted. here is their blog!
http://timanddeb.blogspot.com/
Hey Ade,
Thanks for loving our son so much!
Give him a happy birthday hug from us.
We love you.
Dad & Mom Rack
This is so sweet and poetic, Ade. It's fun to think about your journey together with such physical examples as mountains and beaches!
Post a Comment