Today the kids spent a long time painting with watercolors. It was neat to see their different styles come out on paper. Emma took long brush strokes, and Clay made short, dark ones. "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24
Hi Ade, Those must be the watercolors that were in their stockings :) Thank you for letting us see them having fun with them!!! I love it!! (They would sure look great on our refrigerator:)) Love you all! Mom Rack
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
3 comments:
Hi Ade,
Those must be the watercolors that were in their stockings :) Thank you for letting us see them having fun with them!!! I love it!! (They would sure look great on our refrigerator:))
Love you all!
Mom Rack
Wow, Emma, it almost looks like you were coloring with chapstick!
I miss you!
Love,
Gramma Jan
How sweet, Adrienne! They both look so serious as they create their pictures. Don't you just love learning from your kids?
Have a beautiful day!
Post a Comment