Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Color Turquoise

Turquoise is one of my favorite colors lately. It reminds me of the ocean... and makes me feel calm and peaceful.

Emma's tutu from Aunt Melissa

This little "dream" house is a Christmas ornament I got from Target a few years ago. I like it so much that I keep it out year round.
I love how light reflects in these Ball mason jars. The white roses are from my friend, Kelly.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it! You could add Emma's eyes to that collection- at least the picture you have next to that post:)

Jayme said...

Your blogs are getting so wonderfully unique and creative, just like my sis, Christine :o)

Jennifer said...

hi ade, i'm catching up on my blog reading while taking a break from studying for midterms :) i love the color turquoise too - i always think of the water in bermuda and the sea glass i collected there!

love your blog!! and you! hope to see you soon!
jj