Friday, January 18, 2008

Beautiful Feet

Yesterday morning, Emma came out ready to go to the grocery store and playground wearing these... I marveled at the difference between kids, as Clay played happily with his trains in his bare feet.
And, here's me in my "mommy socks." Love the holes and the sticker from an apple.

What's on your feet today?

8 comments:

katie lynn said...

Great post, Adrienne! I am currently wearing my christmas gift from my in-laws, a nice new pair of UGGS. Trying to keep my tootsies warm since it snowed!

Did I see you're trying to get together with Tim and Deb? They're a great couple.

Love you blog, Adrienne!

Jayme said...

Adrienne, you made me laugh out loud. Ah, the apple sticker...Our house is often drafty and I've gone one too many days with cold feet. So I heated up a sack of rice and put it in a dish cloth and put it on the floor by the kitchen table, infusing my feet with warmth as I sat there working. I like the creativity here. I wish I could remember to take close-ups more often...

Susanna said...

My slippers! I call them my working shoes. :) Looks like Emma and Abigail would enjoy getting ready for their outings together - the fancier the better!

Christine said...

This was great, Adrienne! Chloe was sitting with me as I looked up your blog and when she saw your feet she said, "They look like faces!"
Madelyn walked in the room two moments later and said, "They're faces!" I laughed and agreed with them. ;)
I'm wearing green socks. There was once a hole in the right big toe, but it was stitched up long ago with red thread.
Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

Hi Ade, I'm wearing red and white striped socks with Christmas green trim. They're some of the warmest socks I own....it was only 5 degrees when we got up this morning!!! Bet that's hard for you to imagine, isn't it. We saw in the paper this morning that it's about 65 in LA today!!
Miss you like crazy!!!
Love, Mom Rack

Unknown said...

it's so good to see you guys are doin good! socks and all! love you!!

jeny said...

socks and slippers . . .it's freezing in this drafty old house!

liza jane said...

Hey, Ade! It's Amanda and Liza and our freezing cold Indian feet! :-) Seriously, I was thinking today that my feet have been uncomfortably cold (even numb) about 90% of the time since I've been here, but oh well.
Love looking at your blog even from across the world.
You should check out Liza's blog-- she just put up some pics of India! lizahartman.blogspot.com
LOVE YOU!!!!