We put on our hiking shoes and tromped around Holliday Park on the kids' last day of summer vacation.
It has been such a wonderful summer, full of lots of playing outside, swimming, campfires, friends, family, times at the beach, library, museums, the zoo, etc. Clay and Emma both said that the summer felt like it lasted a very long time. I remember when I thought like that too, when I was a kid.
It has been such a wonderful summer, full of lots of playing outside, swimming, campfires, friends, family, times at the beach, library, museums, the zoo, etc. Clay and Emma both said that the summer felt like it lasted a very long time. I remember when I thought like that too, when I was a kid.
1 comment:
And I am so thankful, that I was blessed to share many of those happy summer days with them!!! I LOVE looking at all the pictures of us together this summer....lots and lots of smiles!!!!! Grama Rack
Post a Comment