Monday, July 9, 2012

My Summer Reading List



 Here are the titles sitting on my shelf this week... Yes, this is an announcement!  I loved our parents' reactions when we told them the news.  We gave them each a note that read, "This coupon good for One New Grandchild... Valid thru January 2013."

It's pretty fun to have a surprise!  :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
AH i am so excited for you guys and i LOVE these pictures! You captured the moment for sure!
Love you guys and miss you like crazy!
Jenn Blessing

pammycakes said...

i'm excited for you guys....babies are the best...i'm waiting on kelly's soon...i will be out that way in sept...maybe as i pass by we could grab a diet pepsi:)

Susanna said...

LOVE the expressions on the proud, blessed grandparents. This is already one well-loved baby!!! Have fun choosing a name. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! I loved the coupon idea. I love that you got pictures of parents reactions :)

I know that your Dad is excited...he told us when we saw him yesterday.

Joyce

Anonymous said...

HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! Praying for the 6 of you!!!!!!
Mom and Grama Rack (or as Hudson says, "Mama Yak")

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! God has certainly chosen a wonderful family for this little one. What a blessing for you all!
Carol & Bill Turpin