
We are so thankful for the schools the kids are in this year. Emma is at The Oaks Academy, a classical Christian school. One of her little friends from church is in her class, so she was especially excited for that.

Here are Emma and Ellie (to her left) in the middle of the "whole school" photo.


Clay is at the Project School, a charter school close to us.

It seems to be a great place, full of creativity and amazing learning, and he loves his teacher, Ms. Ginger.

His favorite time of the day is "Mad Science," and he thinks it's cool that his math teacher calls the students "
Mathmaticians."

We are so excited for this year, and are anxious to get involved in these school communities. We are thankful to God for the paths He has opened up for our kids' education.
8 comments:
So fun to see the kids in their new element! I hope Emma enjoyed her second 'first day' of school. ha ha!
How exciting for both of them...for ALL of you!!! I can hardly wait to hear about their new adventures!!! Each one of you are in my heart and prayers! All my love, Mom and Grama Rack
I'm reading your latest blog entries with Claire beside me. Love the school pictures. Emma looks so grown up with her uniform
and Clayton with backpack and rarin' to go. Keep the pictures coming!
Forgot to add great-grandma Marge
We (The Penner Three) started school on Wednesday also and we all like school a lot. I hope Clay and Em like it to !
Claire
Love it! So happy for them that they are enjoying school so much. So cute : )
Aud
I was just saying to Ashlyn how I could just picture Emma in her little plaid uniform with her hair in french braids . . . how fun to get on your blog and actually see just that!! :) She and Clayton both look SO happy! We are so excited for them. love, melissa
I'm blog surfing, and it's my first time here I think. Love the photos. And the brown shoes--my daughter would love them!
Post a Comment