Sunday, July 31, 2011

Little Eden

We just returned from a wonderful week with my family in Onekama, MI. Here are some of the highlights. Pier jumping into the channel by Lake Michigan Hudson LOVED the water. He was fearless...teetering into deeper waters, til he would fall in, splash, laugh, and do it all over again. Emma's fancy braid, by Aunt AmandaClayton learned to ski! As the week went on, he improved and by the end, Daddy got to watch from the boat instead of helping from the water.
Celebrating Grandma Jan's birthday Cousins on the sailboat- I think we called them "Double Trouble." The classic tubing photo of Emma giving the "ok" sign, while Clay asks to go faster. Beautiful sunset over Lake Michigan . . . what could be better?

5 comments:

pammycakes said...

double trouble are darling....hudson is beautiful and growing up so quickly....emma's hair is lovely...so blonde and so neat in the braid.....and the classic sign of ok and faster is hilarious.....so happy you enjoyed a wonderful time with family....

Jan Lehman said...

My favorite week of the year--birthday AND the entire family--what could be better?!
I sure love you!
Mom

Ruth said...

What fun! Such a darling family, and talented as well from the fancy braid to the water antics! 'Grandma' and the four little ones is just precious!

Cash said...

As usual, GREAT PICS! You guys have sure had an amazing summer! I told Annie I need to figure out how to do what Jeff does! (=

Anonymous said...

It all makes me smile alot!!! I love that there is so much love to give and share with both of our families!!!! What an amazing gift!! Thanks for posting these beautiful pics, Ade....just another week, and it will be our turn! Yippeeee!!!
Love you, Mom Rack