The kids play with their creations and make new ones for hours on end. I never know what they'll come up with. Makes me smile.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Fashion Designers
We have some budding fashion designers in the house. Here are the hottest trends of the season:
For Clay, it's anything "armored." Monkey wears a cape and carries a sword, Mousey dons the helmet and green cape, and Doggie has armor that actually fits over his tail!
Emma designed Piglet's armored "paper plate" skirt. Lovely.
The kids play with their creations and make new ones for hours on end. I never know what they'll come up with. Makes me smile.
The kids play with their creations and make new ones for hours on end. I never know what they'll come up with. Makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I adore how young children can be delighted with the simplest things and for hours! How they inspire!
I got a little caught up and read thru most of your blog... Love it! You're house is so amazing! Miss you all and hope you have a really blessed Christmas! XOXO
Bek
Post a Comment