
Emma's Cotton Candy

Big John Deere Tires

Funnel Cake

We let the kids each pick a "ride" to do. Emma loves ponies, so riding was her choice. When I saw this picture, I realized that Em's pony tail is the same color as Oliver's.

Clay chose to do the daring "Extreme Jump," and he squealed and laughed the entire time.



Nighttime Ferris Wheel
2 comments:
Oh those pictures make me so happy! They remind me of the sweet times I've shared with Clay and Emma at the fair this year and last! Was that Clay's 3rd time on the Extreme Jump? Didn't you love watching him? Mom and I thought he never looked happier!!! Thanks once again for sharing, Ade!!! Love you, Mom Rack
The pictures are perfect! Such memories! You and Jeff are doing an awesome job as parents! We really must come visit soon!
Post a Comment