Chai tea, oodles of ribbons, buttons, pretty paper, and being serenaded by Sarah McLachlan's "Wintersong." It was lovely!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Advent
Chai tea, oodles of ribbons, buttons, pretty paper, and being serenaded by Sarah McLachlan's "Wintersong." It was lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE THIS!!! They turned out great! Wish I lived closer to you. It would be fun to craft together. So glad you had a fun time!
Wow, Adrienne, those look great! And quite a bit easier to make than the one I did at River Oaks. Every day David and I are following along with what Clay and Em are reading and hanging on their little tree. Tonight is Baby Jesus!
See you in about a week!
Love,
Mom
How fun is that! I remember doing all kinds of different advent things with the children while they were growing up. It was such a special time every day of December, along with reading Luke 2
What a clever idea to use the little match boxes. I love it! And I love your new friends, Adrienne. They're angels that I have prayed God would bless you with!!
Love you, Mom R
I'm so glad you are having 'fun' again and making new friends:) I called today just to 'check in'...call me when you get a chance. Love you girl!
I love these! I'll have to keep this one in mind for next year!
Post a Comment