Hi Adrienne! I'm happy to have found your space. Beautiful pictures . . .I love the one looking up the sequoia. I look forward to checking in from time to time! God bless.
Ade, I didn't know you created a blog! It looks great. My sister is actually the one who told me you had it. I totally missed the fact that your name was a link to your own blog when you commented on mine :o) I just love staying in touch this way. I have put your link into my favorites! Keep the cute pics and stories coming..
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
3 comments:
Hi Adrienne!
I'm happy to have found your space. Beautiful pictures . . .I love the one looking up the sequoia. I look forward to checking in from time to time!
God bless.
Hey Adrienne!
Great to see you on here- your children are precious! Tell your husband "Britters" says hi :)
Have a great week!
-brittani
Ade, I didn't know you created a blog! It looks great. My sister is actually the one who told me you had it. I totally missed the fact that your name was a link to your own blog when you commented on mine :o) I just love staying in touch this way. I have put your link into my favorites! Keep the cute pics and stories coming..
Post a Comment